Thursday, October 29, 2009

a choice.

Hey bloggers,

Today's words are a poem I wrote while sitting in the waiting room at hospital. I was with my friend and he was getting x-rays.

Sometimes we can make the best from the worst if we have a positive attitude. The poem itself may not be 100% positive under the circumstances, but writing down the experience gave me something positive to do while sitting there.

I really enjoyed my time in the waiting room and would go again for another poem just like this...


"children with books,
now everybody looks,
the nurse just called for him.

wheelchair rolling down.
can you please turn me around?
baby crying, “mum, this hurts!”

Does anyone really deserve to be here?

questions come from everywhere, papers shuffled out of the way.

this is the end… for now." - JAJ

No comments:

Post a Comment